Schools of higher learning which provide Degree Programs in specialized fields of academic, biblical and theological studies (i.e. Associate of Biblical Studies; Bachelor of Ministry; Bachelor of Christian Education; Bachelor of Theology; Bachelor of Pastoral Counseling; Master of Christian Education; Master of Ministry; Master of Divinity; Doctor of Ministry; Doctor of Christian Education; Doctor of Theology; Doctor of Philosophy). Seminaries/Universities are also provide Certificate or Diploma programs for their students by granting them CEUs.